Tuesday, January 10, 2006



This is one of the most natural and perfect photographs I've taken. It really brings me to my thought that the best things in life are those that I don't look for. A shot taken by accident - I pressed the shutter without realising - and I got one of my favourite photos ever.

Haha. Tonghai told me not to show it to anyone. I didn't invite anyone to my blog. I'm not showing, right?

Funny what photog has done to me too. I used to loathe taking photographs and came up with the most infallible excuses ever to dodge them. But today, I'm so much more fine with being in front of the camera instead of behind, and I love doing unconventional poses. I wonder what I'll join next and what I'll grow to accept next in university. Ha. I'm intrigued too.

How I even get to taking a photo of him has to be the fault of the government. They came up with the system of a citizen army which borne a practise of submitting a photograph taken with a girl to the sergeant (maybe for that section only) and I became that lucky girl! Hahaha. Don't look at me. I can't believe I'm risking scandals to help him too. (The photo is blur cos HE took it)

No comments: