That's it! I've had it with singlehood! I want a man and I want him right now!
Please apply if you are:
Male
Single (and confirm no other girl is madly in love with you. Love triangles are awfully tiring)
Within the range of 1.70 to 1.77 metres tall
Handsome, or at least pleasing to MY eye
Preferably with a car or loads of money to fetch me around in cabs.
It's not difficult to be my boyfriend really. You only need to:
Love me like a goddess.
Be decisive when the time comes and not be overly eager to please me.
Be independent, and not overly possessive. I'm ok with small bouts of jealousy.
I love surprises! So if you can come up with small, little surprises with little things you've made, it's more than enough to make my dayS.
And be able to cook! Last night my dad was not convinced that I could find a husband who will do the cooking for me. You better prove him wrong.
And accept the fact that I might be able to spend a lot of time with you when term starts,
and that I may get 8 months pregnant periodically
and also that the baby is called Leow Jia'en, because your surname might not go well with the name
and also that if you're my boyfriend, you'll naturally be the kid's dad even though we haven't had sex
and also that the kid will either be a boy or girl depending on my mood
Eh.. No more facts for now. It's not many anyway. Hahaha.
I declare all applications OPEN!!
Email me if you're interested. *BIG SMILE
No comments:
Post a Comment