This is for one of my bestest friends (who still doesn't know the existence of this blog yet)
In still street lights, I closed my eyes
Darkness rise and cloud my mind.
I enter a world, of fire and ice
Rationale and logic I can't find.
Deep into this endless dream
I see two sisters just resting.
Walking nearer made me scream.
It was Jen Yuh and Jen Hui I'm seeing!
In front of me is the First Rain,
The one who went to NZ in a plane.
We hugged each other, smiled and cried.
Then realised something with her was not so right.
Left and right and up and down.
She seems to be too un-round.
"What's wrong with you?", I couldn't help.
"Later" She replied to my yelps.
When we finally got the chance to speak
She said her platelets was the big culprit.
Freak! I woke up with a start.
I was only seeing within my heart.
Hell, no chances I will take
Better ask if she's healthy or sick.
So woman! Do you mind answering my mail?
All that worrying is making me turn pale.
No comments:
Post a Comment