Monday, January 09, 2006

Right. So I finally did it. I created a blog! Heh. Took me long enough, but realised that keeping all my sarcasm in isn't doing me good. So I decided to share it. Enjoy people!

Honestly, what people.. I don't even think anyone will actually visit my blog. I'm not even intending to invite. Those people I don't want to visit, I wouldn't invite. Those people I want to visit, shouldn't get a dose of my sarcasm. So this is just for the unlucky person (whoever you are) who chances on my darling blog.

I really wonder though. How long this thing will actually keep up. It's totally untrue that Singaporeans don't have unique viewpoints, it's just that how many actually have a time to keep posting. I'll gladly exchange 10,000 highly commended posts for one hour of precious shut-eye thank you. That xiaxue.com person blogs every day for about 3 hours! (or so she claimed) How on earth do you find this kind of time?! I mean you do that and you miss out on the late nights out and town reddenings. Which are the exact things that feed the blogs. But if you do those havoc partying, you miss out on blogging. It's a vicious cycle man.

Blog is a short form for web-log right? So basically, it's an online diary. Which means you must write and post. So. What does that make of those people who read others' posts but write nothing themselves? I wonder. They must be pretty nosey huh. Funny they're not interested in their own lives though. Mine always seem the most interesting to me.

Anyway, this is my first (and maybe my last) entry. Whoever reads it, lucky (or unlucky) you.

No comments: