Monday, February 06, 2006

THIS is the week. I'm going to tender my resignation this week. And it's gonna be Thursday or Friday. Lord, please bless me that the boss will let me go. Amen. Anyway, I know there are people who read my blog. So, LOOK OUT FOR ME! Recommend me to jobs! I'm ready. Hahaha. Ooh! I can't wait.

[Random thought] My horoscope said that my love month will be in June/July. Darn! I'm still not in school yet.

It's another double eyelid day for me. Why? Cos I cried. Watching VCDs la. Sob Sob. SO SAD!!! Oh. But I made another amazing discovery. Crying while watching VCDs help you lose weight REAL fast. I was still having this little bulge of a stomach like two days ago. Two days of crying and watching VCDs later, my bulge is gone! SO amazing! But I reckon it's not healthy. So kids, please don't try it at home.

Back to the show, it was a war show. So darn sad, with loves forsaken and lives trembled. And some pretty good actors/actresses too. Sometimes, I feel so much pain for them (even when I'm done with the show), that I just totally detest Bush. It's sad la. It brings out the best and the worst of humankind. And fatuous emperors. Man! I'm just ashamed to be human. They're such big ASSHOLES don't you think? Still dare to zhen here zhen there. Pui!

No comments: