Thursday, February 02, 2006

I love personal jokes. They rock. They are the essence of laughter between you and your besters. It's always the unspoken language that speaks the most. So anyway, as the mood calls for it, here's one for all my pig dog good friends. Not all may be understandable, it's personal wat.

Christina, please don't try to analyse
I'm just trying to write something nice.
Of times and joy so quickly pass
Of fun and laughter that everlast.

I recall often those late night stays
and the crazy things we often play.
In AR21, BEHIND CLOSED DOORS,
we made ALIENS whilst laughter roars.

Then there were my crushes (oh so many)
the house captain and that butt so sexy.
Also of course my SFN,
although I never noticed his other end.
Which suddenly reminds me. Choto!
Someone still owes me Keefe's photo.
But oh forget it never mind,
He already has someone else for his kind.
But now my SFN I do not see,
I wonder if it's because of the army.

And just last night we were at Dhoby Ghaut,
I honestly have to laugh out loud.
In big bold letters they said PULL,
Silly Jun Zhan insisted on PUSH.
Hahaha. What a sight it was,
With his face smashed and still acting cool.
And then he could still express his tush,
claiming their inflexibility as the cause.
Yeah right we were taken in,
With all his silly undoings.

And my darlingest Power of Three,
I still can't believe it started with Geography.
Those were the days that were most carefree,
with most laughter and dear Jen Hwee/Hui.
And I was still waiting for my kiwi feather,
But darling Rain said she hadn't seen one either.
Then I saw a photo of Jen Hui under a huge kiwi
And realised that they only have hairs with no feathers.
Oops! Now it's my turn to be silly,
I was asking for the most impossicable!
Good old First Dawn is still boy-crazy.
Just that those who like her, she doesn't fancy.
Funny girl who wants to get hitched,
rejects every one she managed to bewitch.

[toilet break]

Auntie! When are you coming back?
I don't think I can visit you on backpack.
Have you received your ang baos in your mail?
Or maybe it'll take longer going by snail..
It'll be so exciting riding your car
With you driving, we can go so far.
I look forward to our next outing,
Would it be in Orchard or Dunedin?

I really love these personal things,
It always makes me laugh and smile at.. nothing.

No comments: