Thursday, February 16, 2006

In the greatest twist of events, my personality changed from ESFJ to ENTP!! Oh my goodness. I'm shocked! Surprised! Hyperventilated! My personality changed! Personalities can change?!

This is so amazing I tell you! First, I love myself. I love my character. I love my personality. Second, I'm a stubborn person who will hate change for the sake of others. Third, I don't intend to change at all! But I did. and Teacher Christina said her NT over-influenced my SF to NT too. Bleah! I'm not buying it.

But one really cool thing came up from it. A suited career from my personality is Photographer. Ha ha! I've finally into that line. But oh! What the heck. They listed construction labourer (stop laughing!) in as well.

Now I start wondering (again), what my personality will be like in another two years time. Hm.. I'd been in university, and (hopefully) living in the hostels with a really cool (well, she better be) room mate. I may be attached, or I would have just broken up with another guy. Or I may be single after rejecting like the 25th (oops!) guy.

Hey hey hey, don't be skeptical man.. My imaginations DO come true. Wild as they may be though. Just a thought to play with. To you, is the future exciting or uncertain because there are no limits? I think your answer will tell you if you're an optimist or a pessimist.

No comments: