Sunday, February 12, 2006

Man! I HATE arguing with people who have lousy English. First, they don't understand you. Second, they don't understand themselves. Third, they scold you for not understanding them! Argh. And worse if these people cannot think. I mean honestly, what does a line like "Fine. If you don't want to be friends, let's be enemies then!" sound like to you? Ok. Other than funny, it's immature man! How do you want me to answer? Ok! I agree with you! And the world has only black and white.

Sick. And here's a piece of advice to everyone out there. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, ever insult a person's religion. Go reflect on why that person has that religion in the first place. Even if it's by birth, think why that person still holds on to it. It's because this religion, whatever it is, Christanity, Islam, Fa Lun Gong whatever, gives her strength. (I'm using her because I'm referring to me). My religion gives me strength in times of need, and hope in times of desperation. This idiot accused me of misinterpreting the Lord's words, and said that I used my mouth to irritate others when God gave me a mouth to communicate well. Asshole. He even spelled God in small letters!

Man I blew up ok! I said I didn't and that he shouldn't drag the Lord into the argument. And what did he say? He replied "So you are a Christian? I don't like to mix with Christians. They influence and control others." Hello! You're generalizing here. Freak. There was an even better one before this. "I, the GP rep, seriously think that you're talking without thinking." Not in exact words and spelling. OH MY GOODNESS. And all Americans are rich, and all Indians are poor. How horribly childish can it get?

Ok. Argue with me all you want. Just stop being childish but still pretending to be mature. AND NOT BE ASHAMED OF IT. Irritating ass.

No comments: