"*Bloody Shitty Company, Good Afternoon." [dull, male voice]
"Hi, good afternoon! I would just like to check with you, is Miss Chriss Cross X still your HR Manager?" [perky, cheerful me]
"No." [deadpan]
"No? Then can I have the name of the new HR Manager please?" [sweet and cute]
"We don't have a HR Manager." [obviously lying]
"Oh. Then who can I address HR issues to?" [sincere]
"What is this for?"
"Oh. We are basically a HR Consulting firm and we would like to send some HR materials over."
"You can just send it to our MD."
"Can I have his name please?"
"Just put MD. No name." [What am I? An idiot?!]
"Is it possibly..."
"No." [Asshole! He cut me off like that ok!!]
"Oh. Then.."
"Ok. Bye."
*Click [Asshoe! He hung up on ME!]
Smelly ah peh! He is SO rude! Say I'm stereotyping whatever. I may only be able to tell he's male, but he's SO DARN A SMELLY AH PEH!!!!!
I have such a good mind to mail that company and complain my ass off about THE SMELLY AH PEH. But I decided not to spend that pathetic amount on such an idiot. Yeah. Quite sad. They don't even have a website.
I HATE SMELLY AH PEHS!!!!! Argh.
*******************************************
And results are coming out NEXT WEDNESDAY!! How soon can that be?! I was just thinking about two days of total freedom before I get back my results. Sigh. So many possibilities. What would I do? How will I react? Will I get what I want? Will I get what I worked for??
Don't know. I REFUSE to think about it now. The Lord will watch over me. That whatever the outcome, I will be able to take it in my stride.
No comments:
Post a Comment