Saturday, February 25, 2006

For those who hadn't known yet, I had eczema. Quite serious for a period too.. Forming an entirely new layer on my face. And of all places!!! MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!

And for those who still haven't known, which is like all the people I know minus five of them, including family, I had yucky, eewy, rashes all over my body, EXCLUDING MY FACE [heng! heng! heng!] for two consecutive nights in the past week.

Anyway, on the second night, the rashes [aka huang mo] got so bad, I looked as though my natural skin colour was red with small yellow/beige/I-don't-know-what-you-call-skin-coloured patches. So we went to see the doctor. At 12.40 am.

And I came back with 2 sets of pills - 1 for inflammation/antibiotics and the other for itch - and a bottle of Calamine. [Thank God for whoever invented that thing!]

Anyway, the medicine the doctor prescribed, coupled with the dietary supplements I've been taking to curb and slowly remove my eczema were long lost siblings or something. They actually worked hand in hand to RAPIDLY remove my eczema.

This morning, essentially the third day I've been taking the medicine, I woke up with such joy!! My face was so smooth I kept touching it. It's not totally gone, but I know it will. And it'll go faster than I expected too!! Cheers and celebrations!!!

Hehehehe. Happy happy.

No comments: