I forgot to pass Chee Fung his present AGAIN. 1 month and 6 days after his birthday. Now it's really become resident evil on my floor.
*************************************************
Went out with my two precious today. Arrived there to watch the two of them play magic cards at Burger King. Wonderful.
I'm SO having the time of my life
Naughty boys. They didn't even answer me when I asked them if they were killing each other off one monster at a time or all at one go. I asked THRICE!! Their answer: SOON!!!
Rright. Soon enough. I was at Dhoby Ghaut at 12.00 sharp. And we left BK at.. 12.35! I amaze myself at times too. I actually sat there, watching two boys released from army hell playing with a bunch of cards I simply cannot comprehend for a good HALF AN HOUR!!!

Embrace our hearts. Rejoice!
Army continues to amaze me. One went in earlier because he failed NAPFA, and the other had the luxury of a month lesser cos he managed to get silver. But the one who failed, PASSED IPPT and went on to SISPEC (We pride. We lead. SISPEC!!). While the one with the glittering silver FAILED IPPT and is now learning how to shoot down pilots. (Airforce. Like nothing on Earth.)
My amazement does not stop there. Apparently army trains your tolerance to the extremes! It trains you to tolerate hardship, pain and sai kang. It puts you to the most extremes and all who come out are MEN. Made of steel. Nothing fazes them. Not even a crowded moving train with no empty seats.

Army. The Decisive Force.
No comments:
Post a Comment