Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Startling Revelation

Fangyi told me something that stopped me in my tracks today. She said that some senior said something about my blog. Oh oh. Some one else knows my blog. There are more than three people in this world who knows about whatwhosaid. Shit.

Then I told her I only said that I thought what Jian Hui did was petty. She said "But you're appealing right? So that's not good." Freaking law student. She's damn right la! That's NOT good.

But on my journey home on the bus, I thought about it. Is it really not good? I contemplated coming back and removing all my name, and the entire entry about not getting into Sheares. But I'm Le Hia! I am not ashamed of who I am or what I said. I'm true to myself. I won't say what I don't mean.

And this is my blog. It's my personal space. Where I say what I want. Besides, when something like this happens, surely I get to feel indignant? I just suffered a bitch attack man!

Trackback to what I said about Jian Hui. Oops! I said that I was happy I offended him. Haha. Well. I was when I found out. Fate be it that I have to offend a senior. Then I'll rather it be no one else but him.

Trackback to what I said about not getting into Sheares. Oops! I showed my arrogance by claiming that I won't be stopped for long. No. This one. I'm serious. I will NOT be stopped for long. I went to SECC with eyes wide open. I got X-Men. And I fell in love with this group.

Yes, I'll say SECC is successful. It changed the mind of the stubbornest of the stubborn (aka ME) to change my first choice from Eusoff to Sheares. I want to stay in hall. That's for sure. But I don't want to stay in any other hall other than Sheares. Because of X-Men.

And I'll do all I can within my means to get in. I will not bitch. I will impress everyone being who I am and not get in because whoever stopped me isn't. I won't hide my flaws. I won't flaunt my virtues. I will just be myself. As I was in SECC.

For this wonderful senior who managed to find my blog. Cool. Not that I made efforts to hide it though. Just let this be my pitch to get into Sheares:

I define success as being able to earn five true friends in life. I look around me and count. I have exactly five. I didn't go out and look for them. I didn't work extra hard to earn their friendship. I did everyone did to form strong friendships: be myself.

I am a bitch. But yet I can still gain friends who are, much as I hate to admit, willing to die for me. (Nah. When the time comes, I'll make sure I die first) People who love me for who I am, and will go to great lengths to stop another tear from dropping.

We are not a bunch of showy people. Our birthday presents for each other never exceed five bucks. We never exchange Christmas presents, and festive greetings extend to SMSes at most. But they are never hesitant to prop me up when I'm falling down.

I am a bitch. How do I get these amazing people to stand by me? I just be myself. Leow Le Hia. I am not afriad to admit. First impressions of me are seldom good. And very often bad. As long as I don't make an effort to make someone like me, chances are, the first time he sees me, he won't.

Whatever you've heard or seen from me. How much of it is an accurate reflection of who I am? How well do you know me as a person to judge and decide if I am a person who will bring conflict and destruction to Sheares?

Every one of my five pillars are people I once worked with. If I am such the person you judged me to be, how is it that I am already successful at the age of 19?

No comments: