Last week, I saw my brother for the first time on Friday afternoon. This week, I saw my brother for the first time on Friday NIGHT. Next week, I think I'll see him for the first time the whole week on Saturday morning. Haiyo.
***************************************************
First week of full day dance practices. PENG! Thank goodness Janice is merciful enough to give enough time for afternoon naps. Janice wan sui!!!! [And Janice smses for an outing tomorrow. How coincidental.]
Gnomes are finally done! The whole choreographing and everything. SO COOL CAN?! Soldiers, fairies and soldier-fairies have their moves TAUGHT to them. WE come up with our own! On the spot (under the whip of our evil ringmistress). So clever.
But yesterday nearly killed me. The last two rehearsals took the cake. I just totally collapsed after each one. My legs just gave way. WHAT THE HELL!! Cannot even stand straight! My knees arh! From painful to numb to no longer there. Bleah.
And suddenly the length of the badminton court seems so LONG. I can never seem to reach Wenjie in time. We even cheated (much to her reluctance) and ran a shorter distance. But cannot reach in time leh! Next time, shorten the badminton court.
No comments:
Post a Comment