Wednesday, July 05, 2006

So it was YOU!

I finally got it out of Jackson! The senior I offended was Jian Hui! OH YES! Cheers and celebrations! I won a nail over that wimp. So he did stop me from entering Sheares. But obviously, he can't stop me for long. If you want to play the popularity game with me, we all know who the winner will be.

I asked Jackson what I did that made him so angry. He said that it was my remarks about Eusoff. And he also said that Christina got offended too. The thing about her, I still think it was a brainwashing effort by Jian Hui. (Sad he got the same name as Tan Jian Hui. The two of them are just worlds apart! Oh wait. The first Jian Hui I know is also changing into a Jian Hui I don't know.)

Then I remarked that they were really petty to block me from going in because all I said about Eusoff was "The draw to walk to school is too big to resist" Then Jackson said that it was politics. POLITICS!! It looked more like kindergarten kids hating each other because one said the other's nose was too big! It's so damn trivial can?!?!

I'm stumped.

No comments: