After hearing what Candy said about laptops and their batteries, I decided to detach my laptop battery whenever it's fully charged and I'm using AC power. Papa saw it and started giving me his comments. His always too many comments.
And I bloody commented that it felt as though a kindergarten kid was teaching a JC student how to do MATH! He kept quiet. No. He went SILENT! I felt like banging my head against the wall and sewing my two fat lips together.
You know how I always say I don't care what others think about me.. The fact is, I care and really care what others I care for think about me. Oh freak. This is not what they think about me. This is just what they freaking think! Damn it. At least, he appeared to be ok after that. WHY COULDN'T I SAY SECONDARY SCHOOL KID?! WHY THE HELL MUST I EXAGGERATE?!
I honestly don't care if it was that mysterious Sheares senior who felt insulted. THAT'S MY FATHER DAMMIT! And speaking of that Sheares senior. Hell yeah you bet I'm gonna work my way into Sheares and I'm so gonna freaking enjoy myself you feel like pulling out your hair over me. You think you can keep me out like this so easily? Don't forget. This is Le Hia you're dealing with here.
No comments:
Post a Comment