Note to self: DO NOT ever again attempt a workout while I'm still recovering. Half the workout is spent on stopping the nose from dripping.
*******************************************
Dance wasn't so bad. I wasn't tossed into the air. I didn't black out while dancing. Even the crunches were pretty much more tolerable. Thank goodness we didn't use THAT ten-minute song! Nigel didn't delete it la! Bad Nigel.
It was mainly cleaning up the finale steps with Janice-so Industrial Strength detergent. Extra power. Leaves no stains! And all for the price of a few hours every week day of your life!
Bleah. I want to oil my knees. When Janice-so cleans a spot, the correct move means my knees MUST hurt. Dammit. Oil my knees. Eat more Old Chang Kee.

Another wonderful thing that happened today. I saw my brother for the first time this week! So amazing. He walked in through the door. "Hello. [lagtime pause] Whoa! Long time no see!" And then I left the house 20 minutes after our chance encounter.
I'm grounding myself on Sunday. Oh damn. Going out with papaya and watermelon. Then Saturday. DOTZ. Tuition! I don't even have time to be sick of myself!! Hm.. Ok lor. Then I'll just have to continue loving myself. Like the narcissist I already am.
No comments:
Post a Comment