Friday, July 14, 2006

crunchED

*************************************
I finally satisfied my week-long craving for taiwan xiang chang! On the last day at the last few minutes of the pasar malam some more.. SATISFACTION!!

*************************************

Whoa. Today's dance session honestly wasn't as tekan as yesterday's. Yesterday's I could actually dance without blacked out. I couldn't see a thing. The music was just random noise. I was just moving like some dead clockwork.

BUT we had a freaking TEN MINUTE crunching session!! Oh my goodness! Nigel, PLEASE delete that song! Haiyo. Crazy la! Ten whole minutes leh!! When it was finally done, I turned around on my stomach and I just felt really really giddy.

My whole spatial sense was distorted, everyone was talking too loudly, and the whole room was GREEN. At this wonderful time, my lunch finally decided to migrate to my intestines! Lovely.

By the time I finally trudged to the toilet to see my lunch again, I only managed a pathetic spaghetti-flavoured burp.

Ok that's it! NO MORE LUNCH. It's just late dinner. TAHAN!! And Life Pak is here. Makes perfect sense to have dinner instead of lunch. Yuck! The feeling of scrunching your stomach knowing your lunch still sits in there is disgusting. Aack!

And since Edlina reminded me. We did stunts today! All girls are flyers. Hur hur. I just happen to be a HIGH flyer. What the hell!! I was actually looking DOWN on the exit sign! And the guy doesn't help slow down your fall. I was falling with the acceleration of gravity!

Two more seconds of that downward travelling and I'll be screaming my lungs out! And then cough them out on the floor. So scary la! Now why didn't I sit on the rides at Escape the last time I was there?! At least I wouldn't be so freaked out being thrown up now.

Then when I land. Haiyo! I'll lend on my feet, overbend and fall on my knees! Haiyo! My knees have like ZERO resistance like that. What is the problem with the two of you?! You have been giving me trouble since track and field days! Stop looking at me like that!


Bleah. 50 tuck jumps tomorrow morning. Cheong arh!

No comments: