Sometimes, instead of holding back and keeping it in, maybe it would be better to let it out. The last time I ran to Joyce's room crying uncontrollably, digging up whatever cry-able history I had to pour my tears on. I didn't need the reasons. She did.
But that felt good.
I could return to my room, pack up and head out for tutorial after that. And that was the end of the episode. I returned to laughing, playing pranks and doing silly stuff.
Until today.
Hormones are still raging. It might be a big period coming.
Maybe I should just cry. Not in the office. At home, possibly. In my bed, in my locked room. No aircon, no ventilation. Just sobbing and letting it all out. No need to worry what I'm crying for, who the tears are for. There probably isn't anyone anyway.
Just really, really basic, instinctive, uncontrollable physiological reactions.
Yeah. Maybe I'll do that tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment