***************************************************************
Whoa. I'm really itching for a late night out.. Papaya, Watermelon where are you????
***************************************************************
Brother: I dress nicer for school than you do for work.
Me: I dress for work like how I dress for school.
Brother: I dress nicer for school than you do for school.
Me: ... I need new clothes.
Brother: The neighbour's boy is damn cute la
Me: Kids like these make you want to get married and have your own.
Me: Then I look at our parents. Forget it.
Me: We should all just have kids without getting married.
Sometimes, I look at my parents, and I look at my brother. I never understood how he could turn out as good as he is. I look at myself, and then at my parents, I can pretty much tell where I come from. But my brother feels like he's from a different family.
And honestly, he got more crap than me growing up. I only had to deal with unreasonable expectations. His was BIG shit. Tempers, peer pressure, menopause, esteem attacks... The only thing he had lesser than me was expectations. And the role of the eldest child la.
How did I end up so screwed?
No comments:
Post a Comment