Friday, July 25, 2008

My dream home

**************************************************************
The world boings when boing boing stops.

**************************************************************

I stepped into my room on Thursday and was hit by a blanket of rose scent in the air. I instantly knew what my dream home will be like in the (coming) future.

The decor will be clean and solid, with white as the main colour. The occasional green from apples or a lily in a vase made of glass.

Windows will run from floor to ceiling with white translucent drapes to match.

Apartment will be high above the crowds, revealing only the silent city below with the occasional sigh of tires when I step out of the house.

I'll have a massage chair in my study to soothe my aching back, and rows and rows of books shall line the shelves as a memory to my acquaintance with their authors.

Lights will only be yellow, as I love looking into windows with yellow lights peeking out from behind curtains.

A constant veil of roses will float in the air from the potpurri or real roses scattered around the house. My house will be a place I step in and fall in love, and feel peace. (A bit of irony there, I know)

Obviously no husband will be around to destroy the serenity.

No comments: