Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dark Knight

**************************************************
I feel like doing something really dangerous. Hm. Should I?

**************************************************

Can't remember how the conversation went but somewhere along the way my colleague asked me "Who Batman? Your boyfriend arh?". Suddenly my brain mechanisms came alive and in three seconds I saw my entire courtship with Batman.

If only Batman was my boyfriend..

I'll be dating a billionaire with a faithful butler, looks damn hot in a tight suit, is the genius of our time, and owns the Bat Mobile. Can you imagine going for a car ride in the Bat Mobile?

We'll drive down ECP, racing with the planes overhead!

Every date is an excitement, never knowing when Joker or Penguin will show up. Or we could just go around the city making sure everything is safe in the Bat Mobile. We can even jump off a skyscraper or two for fun!

*droolz. If only Batmay was my boyfriend..

No comments: