Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fastest date ever

*********************************************************
My brother just picked up a hobby of examining my Mammut. Every single piece of it.

*********************************************************

Today holds the record for the fastest date ever. But I couldn't ask for it to be any longer.

It was meet up, check out the movies, food, home.

I have never been so afraid of someone asking me to be his girlfriend. Ever.

We actually knew each other since sec 3, and through some strange reason or another, we became msn best friends. That was probably the only time I truly enjoyed our conversations. But we couldn't be together. Oh, we were both separately attached.

I actually prepared a rejection speech for him when I thought he was getting just a little too sweet in sec 4. But I never got to use it cos he only confessed when I was in J1. Idiot.

He was really nice on my nineteenth birthday. Reminded me of my birthday (which I honestly forgot about) one week earlier, asked me out, gave me a bouquet of blue roses (my favourite flowers), and a cute little bracelet.

At the same time, he was dating another girl from his school which he happily showed on his msn display. Could just die of diabetes with platonic friends like these.

And now. His hints no longer belong to the subtle/neutral category, he is getting a little over-enthusiastic/friendly and he is so very single. Shit.

My little rejection speech is entirely irrelevant, I've got no boyfriend at my disposal, and I have no blardy idea what to tell him.

Talk about a sticky situation.

No comments: