Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wanted

*******************************************************
I realise I keep saying yeah right and shit man.

I need new pet phrases.

*******************************************************

I went to watch Wanted today. The effects are so friggin' cool la. The trailers didn't disappoint. But I was cringing in my seat like most of the time. The graphics were er.. really graphic.

Angelina Jolie rocks as the seductive (slutty) Fox, and the guy playing Sloan keeps reminding me of Nelson Mendela. My morbid dreams had the character and style of Fox as well, but I used the sword more often than the gun.

I never knew binary code was around since a thousand years ago, but I'm not very surprised even if it was.

Still can't understand how they could decode the piece of cloth in such a short time. And how did they know which was the right way up arh?

Cynical humour was in all the right places. Rocks.

They got the healing liquid I so often had in my morbid imaginations. But I wasn't that creative with the names, and my healing liquid worked by accelerating cell regeneration.

The ending sucks.

No comments: