With all the media attention that was on Clinton and Obama, I have pretty much forgotten how McCain looks like
***************************************************************
The team project requirement for NM 2220 was to create an e-newsletter. My group had six girls. None of us knew any shit about e-newsletter.
The lecturer explained to us really clearly what she wanted, the hyperlinks and what not. But by the third week, I was still quite apprehensive about the whole web business. No one knew anything la! Even I couldn't save the day, how could I ask someone else to do it and be there to kio sai if anything goes wrong?? What if something goes wrong???
I could take care of the photoshop bit, that's for sure (duh). But definitely absolutely completely totally surely not the html monster.
Then she said. "I'll do it."
"You sure or not?"
"Yeah. Should be ok."
Should be ok??
"Really arh?"
"Yup."
Today, after much refining and detailing (like doing word-rag like that), we handed up our e-newsletter. Originally felt quite cheated after the lecture cos we were asked to submit a zip file, which I felt totally defeated the purpose of asking us to do an online newsletter. Argh!
Anyway, the link is here. http://www.makani-news.blogspot.com/ It's definitely not any award-winning website, and not much to speak of. It's a writing module by the way. But I'm very, very proud of it.
And this is the lady who made it all possible.

She totally rocks la!
p/s hehe just realised the photo is not very flattering of her.. but that's the only one i have leh.. Just know that she's incredibly nice and amazing
No comments:
Post a Comment