Rocks. Went out with Tonghai last night and got a pair of giordano jeans, a belt and a pair of slippers. There's something between me and boutique salesmen. The other time, I went to Baleno and got my red top, Rave appeared with his own unique way of picking me up.
Then yesterday, this Eric who only handled my payment, got my number from a lucky draw ticket that he claimed I was entitled to for spending above sixty bucks. [Is the lucky draw even real?!]
The thing is.. BOTH OF THEM ARE NOT CUTE!!
It's so sad really. Why can't the cute ones pick me up?? Rright. Cos they don't have to. Dang it. I'm not replying this Eric guy already. He's not even the cuter of the two salesmen.. He's the one I classify as total UN-cute the moment I see him.
Quoting Charlene. Too bad baby, you're the right kind of wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment