Monday, May 15, 2006

Below the limit

Today is Monday.. Should be the day Miss Ma comes back from Hong Kong. Assuming so, since she said she'll be there for the weekend. Freak. I sound like I'm obsessed with her. Well.. Maybe I am. But I bloody want her dimples too! Gimme gimme gimme. And I'll leave her alone.

I wonder if plastic surgery covers creating dimples.

I remember once. only ONCE. When I was playing some game I downloaded from the internet. Mystery Case Files: Hunstville I think. She said HEY. I only found out MUCH later when I got out of my full screen to see whoever said anything to me on MSN. A single reply yes? from me marked the end of our miserable conversation.

SOUR. Just when she starts the chat, I'm not around to reply quick enough. I made it a point to start the chat thereafter. I told myself that I have to get what I want myself. Although I must admit, I seemed to have annoyed her on quite a few occasions.. But I'll never know what she thinks. Though she MIGHT know what I think..

Considering that there are people who know about whatwhosaid, although I'm still assuming that they think my blog has shut down..

These few days.. Occasionally, I try to come online LATE. So that she can see me coming online. I think it only happened once.. But she didn't say hi. Other times, no matter late I come online, she's always later than me. Man! How does she do that?! Unless.. With my wonderful imagination again.. She appears offline purposely to do her stuff. When I come online, or when she realised I'm online, she changes her status to see if I have anything to tell her.

I wonder if she blocked me when she appears offline.. But I've seen her appear offline on her laptop back when we were at swiss.. But still, she could have blocked off this pesky little girl who irritates her on MSN all the time. Hur. Whatever. She can deal with me however she wants. I'm the one irritating her anyway.

No comments: