Thursday, May 18, 2006

Murky Waters

Everything seems to be going wrong. Everything else but me.

The school told us to come back on the 17th. Wednesday. To go through exam papers. After which, we were told that there would be post-exam activities. Anna and Deep thought that was lame and talked to their H.O.D. to be released. So at least they could find another job. And what post-exam activities did they have?! One day of games for the sec 1s to sec 3s. In the afternoon. a.k.a. Lessons as per normal.

Now who will cover Anna and Deep's lessons? We all don't know. Don't care. But man! What sort of planning is that?! Ok. Maybe we were wrong in presuming that post-exam activities would take up a week. But who would expect an AFTERNOON?! This school is going DOWN.

And mum's going through P.M.S. big time. There was this puny little drop of gravy that appeared from nowhere on her drawing. It wasn't even within the borders! And she was so upset and frustrated she cried! OH FOR GOODNESS' SAKE! Mother! Get a life! PLEASE! Stop venting it on us. Why do you think I'm always heading out of the house?! Freak. Now I better make sure I die before that happens to me. If it should happen to me.

And Jasmine emailed me the S.N.A.P. proposal. They planned lunch at 11 and 11.15 for the last two days. I told her it was too early. Lunch before an outing?! What if they puke?! Would they feel sleepy during the lesson after lunch?! What did she reply me? Oh great love of mother earth. She sent me a dollop of sarcasm. Asshole.

"Taking photographs after lunch can cause puking?? New things I learn everyday. And studies have shown that people tend to feel sleepy in the afternoon regardless of lunch."

Stupid woman. Listen. Without me, you won't be able to lift your head high in the school ok? I built an empire strong and mighty. Hell yeah I didn't put you in the royal family. You'll destroy my work with just your bare hands.

I'm not going back for S.N.A.P. that's for sure. My words won't be heard. With this sort of chairperson. And Jun Zhan and Chee Fung won't be with me. I would have given you my own arsenal of cynism for you to sizzle in if not for Shermin. You are not worth souring the relationships of these two batches over. You are just a pathetic black sheep among a wonderful flock.

I hate this! Tides swirling everything around me into a murky whirlpool. But even if I have both feet firmly planted on the ground, I have to turn with the torrents to follow my world. Suck.

No comments: