
Hahaha. Things do get quite hilarious at times. How I initially got rejected, ended up on the waiting list, and hence ended up in block comm. Then there was the time when I incredulously heard that I was going to run for JCRC.
Whoa this one I want to say. My friend approached me and said, "Ay, heard you are running for JCRC." And I was like "I am?" It was one of those so-incredible-that-it's-funny kinda thing. And then I posted an entry on running for the VP post so that I could combine all five rooftops and get the block aunty to clean our rooms every weekend. But after smelling her mop, hehe, I change my mind.
And then I got into SWOC. Haha. I remember Ben Kee telling me "You shot yourself in the foot la" after the SWOC elections. Heh. Ben Kee, if you're so good, go out there and try it yourself la. Just be careful not to shoot yourself in the head. Bang! (phtt)
But hm.. How do you explain that originally you wanted to join something with your friends, then because of certain reasons, you are unable to, so you join another thing to make new friends? How do you explain that while still making sense? Hm.. My sense of sense and Lydia's sense of sense must be different.
Hm.. come to think of it. I'm very lucky that I got to join what I loved here in hall. I love photography. I got to join BOTH photog and hall pub. (I'm the photographer for hall pub). I was in council in secondary school and I pretty enjoyed it. I got to join the hall version of it through block comm and SWOC. I like to sprint in short distances and be really nimble. I got to join netball.
After this year, what next?

Haha. In case another round of it comes again, just for the record, I still have no intention of joining JCRC. My initial plan to expand Block A into KR needs a lot of funds, which I realised should be locked in one of those hall sinking funds that was used to sink Block B (which I figured is why Block B only has 7 storeys).
Or maybe I should try for Director of Finance so that I can create a hall fattening fund that can be used to fatten Block A so that we can expand into KR's carpark.
Wahahaha. I'm so full of nonsense. Which should be different from Lydia's havesense. But that makes sense, since nonsense should never be the same from havesense even if it's from the same people. OK SHUT UP LEHIA!
No comments:
Post a Comment