*****************************************
I said I didn't want it to happen. Yet in the back of my mind, I wish it'll happen. Haiz. Women. We are complicated
*****************************************
Looking at her painfully shaven legs, the girl smiled at what she could do for love. Yeah right. For infatuation.
She opened her wardrobe and chose a sundress with accompanying shoes, went to the kitchen, picked a basket and filled it with fruits, then randomly chose a ribbon and tied it on the handle of the basket.
Basking in her imaginary bliss, the girl jumped into her bed and went to sleep smiling.
The next morning, after breakfast and dressing up, she picked the fruit basket off the dining table and headed for the doctor's house.
Unusually cheerful, she inevitable caught the attention of everyone on the streets of her smelly toufu territory. But her head was too high in the clouds for her to notice.
Round the corner, she could hardly contain her joy as she raced up the stairs to the doctor's flat. Heart thumping (as usual), she pressed the doorbell.
The doctor, still in his sleeping robe, opened the door.
"Good morning! Do you remember me? I came to thank you for saving my life..." she gushed.
From the background, a sleepy voice spoke out.
"Who's at the door so early in the morning darling?"
The girl's heart skipped a beat, and she nearly fainted when she saw the owner of the voice behind the doctor.
"You are gay?!" She blurted.
No comments:
Post a Comment