Friday, April 13, 2007

I WANT MY MCNUGGETS!

How hard is it for a pregnant woman to settle her craving?? DAMN HARD!


I had a HUGE craving for McNuggets during my PL2131 lecture yesterday. I wanted to eat nuggets and I wanted it right THEN.

But I thought it could be because I was hungry and my mouth had no taste so that's why I wanted something to chew on.

Never mind. After lecture, I got a lift from Charlene back to hall and went straight for dinner after changing. Stomach filled, went back to my room, and thought my craving was gone.

But NO, it stuck around, and intensified when Tan Ming Hui



Tan Ming Hui
asked me if I wanted to have supper. OF COURSE I WANT LA!! And I wanted McNuggets!! But NO, she didn't want to walk all the way to west coast with the huge buanged leg. And SO, we went to Uncle Vincent's to get her dinner.

Later Joy came up with a brilliant idea of asking the people in the lounge who were having supper if they wanted to have McDonald's. And what were they having for supper?? WHOLE CHICKEN! Of course they don't want McDonald's la!! Very brilliant idea..

I even messaged the SWOC, papaya, watermelon and Nuria. Hua wu que was the best. "I'm going to sleep already, it's either Uncle Vincent's or nothing."

!!!

Can you just indulge the pregnant woman for once????!!!!


And so, at 1 am in the morning, I SUPER buay tahan already.

I MUST HAVE MY MCNUGGETS NOW!!

And I set out for West Coast on my own. But no back bone.. I walked out about 20m past the bus stop, I made a U-turn and trudged back. The entire street was deserted, littered only with taxis who were irritatingly slowing down when they drove near me.

And it was quite lucky that I made a U-turn, cos on my way back.. There was a police car. The policemen inside did slow down and look at me.. I just quickly scurried back.

SO I STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY MCNUGGETS!!

Bleah.


Even Aunty also don't let me have my McNuggets..

No comments: