10 August 2009 7 am.
I sat triumphantly on the bus home grinning smirkly at the Z monster. The battle was won. Or so I thought.
The amk central bus stop came by swiftly and suddenly it was two more stops to my house. Z Monster sneaked an attack when I wasn't aware. And then another. The bus was already approaching my stop. I quickly hopped off the bus and stuck my tongue at the Z monster. Sneak attack FAIL.
Then school started. The beginning of my lost battle. Tuesday 12 o' clock lesson. I fell asleep for 15 minutes. Wednesday 9 am lesson. I couldn't get my ass off the bed. Thursday 12 pm lesson. I pumped myself with caffeine. Friday 12 noon lesson. I ate and drank my way through class.
Z Monster! I accept your challenge! You may be powerful, but you shall not dominate me. The battle is not over and I will triumph!!
PHTTTTT!
No comments:
Post a Comment