Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My ridiculous wishes

1. I want to move out of home
2. I want my own place
3. I don't want my family to know about my place or come in and out of it as they please
4. I want to move back to hall (It nicely fulfill the above three wants)
5. I want a boyfriend to hug and hold me
6. I want a relationship where both sides flirt but never have to worry about our feelings for each other
7. I want a relationship where I don't have to commit
8. I want to date
9. I want to break hearts
10. I want my own daughter
11. I don't want to get married
12. I want to be a single mother
13. I want to migrate
14. I want my own place in a city penthouse
15. I want my %$#!@ white spots to disappear
16. I want to know why my weight shot up
17. I want to shop
18. I want to run awaaaaay!
19. I want to disappear
20. I want all my wishes to come true

No comments: