*************************************************************
Someone told me today that I sure want to go back to hall after going for SWOC, cos I am that kind who just can't leave hall. Crapz. Everyone knew it but me.
*************************************************************
Wooohoooo!! Just got back from my first date with Papaya and I am damn. high. la. Hehehehehe.
We had dinner at this Japanese restaurant in Suntec. Tonkinchi, I think. The food wasn't bad, honestly. Worthy of the price.
My order
Papaya's order
Then we decided to do a bit of recce-ing around the Esplanade area for the upcoming fireworks festival. As luck would have it, the drizzle intensified while we were taking a peak at the floating stadium and we detoured into the Esplanade instead.
There, we saw the most amazing a cappella performance ever. The group was called the Harvard Dins, from the Harvard University in USA, and they are soooo cool la!
Their voices are amazing, their songs are so friggin' cool, and their choreography was sooo entertaining. The entire performance was just. Wow.
The (shining) Harvard Dins!
Too bad Watermelon couldn't make it. Or else I could have my late night out before school started. Jun Zhan! It's all your fault! Your pants too long. Hehehe hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment