Today, someone confessed to me. Sort of, kind of, maybe, perhaps.
He said "hmm... but i quite tempted to chase u".
I do not know why, or how is it, that I did not feel anything when he said it. There wasn't the anxiety of anticipation, or racing heart from excitement.. I was just, normal.
This person, is someone very dear to me. Someone I ever told I did not want him to fall for me.
This topic has been going for quite a while. Since last year, I think. How we could stay as best friends, how we were maybe getting too close, what we should do if one of us gets a partner.
People don't get it. They all suspect something, or predict something. But, there was nothing.
Our conversation continued with me explaining how we won't work out together, and he accepting it. Then he said that it was my decision, so he won't regret. Then he went off to bed.
I don't know what he's feeling, or how he felt.
Maybe everyone who knew would say "I told you so". Maybe I'll be able to weather it out and reply them "I told you so".
Maybe, perhaps, possibly, probably.
No comments:
Post a Comment