Haha, firstly, here's my abstraction "ladder". From no. 1 to no. 5!

We were supposed to choose one out of the five, and I chose no. 4. Which is the one below. There is nothing much different, Just enlarged for your viewing pleasure.

I only posted the first picture with all 5 abstractions for the E-learning week. And my goodness. Everyone (except one) said I should remove my camera! BUT I DON'T WANT!! Because I wanted to represent my laptop which is different from any other laptop because it has a unique, big, bulky webcam there.
So very obviously, I was quite so very adamant about keeping that webcam there. But the comments kept haunting me, and in the end, I decided that...
I'll remove the webcam.
Cos I decided that the white colour would still show that it's my laptop in the end. Because my laptop is white, and I'm the designer, and I designed a white laptop. And putting two and two together, it should be clear enough that it's my darling laptop. If it doesn't, I'm telling you now that that's my laptop. phttt.
And here, is my most improved design :)
No comments:
Post a Comment