I did it. I took the plunge and took 2208. All for my dream of doing 3223...
So for our first assignment, we were asked to design a name, which would show what we love and what we hate. What we love was easy. Whatever we love, just squeeze out our names from there. What we hate was tougher.. How do we show hate when the design is all over our name??
Sweat and brains, sweat and brains. And finally..




Ta-dah! My four final designs.
Of course I loved them. All my sudden bright ideas and hard work. Haha Julian talked about beginner designers making the mistake of falling in love at first sight.. Looks like I'm headed right there.. oops!
Then came tutorial class, and the moment of truth. And I went up there and presented my ideas just like everyone else. Then the comments came.. Just like everyone else's.
The first one was "I think people would be able to read it only after they know you." Argh! That was exactly what I feared. Lehia is not exactly a common name ya noe.. So I asked if that was because my name was unusual.. Everyone shook their head. *Heartbreak.
Oh well. Live and let live. For the next two hours, and the days after that, I kept trying to visualise the suggestions thrown at my first design. (Funny there weren't comments for the rest of them..).
How do I add colour..? Cream perhaps?
How do I use photos..? That would be a challenge..
How do I make the letters appear more obvious..? Now that's a BIG challenge..
Hahaha. What can I say? Watch this space to see how I try to improve my designs. :D
1 comment:
Bello, però non capisco quello che scrivi. Ciao da Roma.
Post a Comment