Sunday, February 17, 2008

My computerised versions

Been wanting to post my computerised versions up but didn't really have the time for it..

So, here it is!


This time round, there weren't many comments for my "love" design. Probably cos they said all they wanted to during the last tutorial. One suggestion though, was to make the black-coloured keyboards a bit shorter to make it look more like a reflection. Okz, sounds reasonable to me.




On the contrary, there were a lot more comments for my "hate" design. Someone said that it wasn't bloody enough, and suggested that I used blood splatters for my letters. I decided against that idea, because my design is striving for a dirty feel, more than bloody. I did tell them I was going to thicken the letters, as it's obviously not very clear now.. No one thought it was a bad idea, so I'm going ahead with it.

Another suggestion was to create a shadow for the cigarrete, so that it'll look tall. Also, to prevent it from looking like another letter, I could slant it to the left. And I need to change the cheery yellow colour of my cigarette. A bit too happy..

So, now, it's time to work it out and see how it works!

No comments: