Taking a break from 2208, I would just like to rant for a minute or two here.
There are two things I utterly detest when it comes to photography.
1) Not being given credit
2) Being taken for granted for
Argh! Yo all you nice people out there. Please get this in your head. We are not a committee under you. Don't just go around having your own big plans and expect us to fill in the holes for you. If you can't plug the gaps yourself, then scrap it la. Sheesh! And what's up with not giving us credit?? Those photos belong to us ya?
***************************************************************************
Ok. Back to 2208.
Dear Jing and fellow classmates, please ignore the above section. This is my personal blog after all, and I needed some place to rant it out la.
Okz. Back.
I was sitting on my design idea for the Representation design, and kinda decided that it still wasn't enough. And I worked on it, and worked on it. Partly inspired by Chen Guo's vending machine, and also the lack of a bright idea on my side. (That's the thing with design. It's always the bright ideas that work. But they don't come by easily.)
So I sat on it (the idea), and sat on it, and slept through it. And I finally developed the design. (It's developed cos it still didn't come with a big idea).


I originally wanted to put the big windows at the bottom half of the laptop, but it looked weird. So I left it like the logo it is on my own laptop. I also feel that the big windows symbol on the screen is more representative of a windows operating system. So hey, I've chosen the last one! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment