Father,
It was my prayer on our last Sunday in Cambodia that 25 of us would return together. That remains my prayer today.
Let all transgressions be forgotten. Let forgiveness flow in our hearts. Let Your hand be on the team and guide us to do what You have set us out to do.
Father it is my prayer that there will be a meeting once more with all 25 of us present, and joy and laughter only fill the air. I pray for all of us to be at peace and put You before ourselves at all times. I pray that each of us will fulfill our roles to Your contentment, and that the results will be visible to all men, believer or not.
I pray that those who have just begun to see the loveliness of Your grace continue to open their eyes and one day take the prayer that wil lbring them to salvation.
Father I pray that wherever and whenever the 25 of us meet on this earth, our final meeting place will be with the UNACAS kids and You in heaven.
Father Your will brought us together. I pray that Your Spirit will continue to keep us together.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment