Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If I had $380 million…

Hm…

Move the family to a penthouse in Orchard. I super super heart condo life (and super super miss Eastern Lagoon bleah)! Mandatory condo amenities are swimming pool and gym.

Get two cars. One for dad and one (Volkswagen Beetle oh yeah) for me. Brother will get his when he finally gets a license.

Oh! $100 million goes for investments. $30 million will just be up for grabs by all private bankers interested in my money, and $70 million will go to mum for her annual sales figure, or figures. However she wants to allocate her cases.

$5 million into the bank for my daily expenses. $10 million for household expenses.

The rest into the church.

Hm. Since I’m flipping through the IKEA catalogue now, I might as well throw in a new work table and chair. I need something for my back oof.

3 comments:

Samuel Seah said...

i would suggest you give the first 10% to the church... the rest... use it as God would.

whatwhosaid said...

Haha you know, I am absolutely certain that splitting the money like this would leave the church with more than $38 million.

And I do believe there is nothing wrong with using the money to bless my family and myself. All these will multiply and overspill onto others and then more. Simply because we are God's children and His work will be seen through us :)

whatwhosaid said...

Ohz. And I do understand your intention of giving the first 10% to the church, but I also kind of don't want to limit myself to that ba..