Thursday, December 11, 2008

The functions of school

*****************************************************************
I read from somewhere that eczema is a result of too much yang, and not enough yin. Which sucks because I've not been going out with much yang to satisfy my yinner yin, and now, I need to cut down on the yang to replenish the yin! (Although technically, I have been going out with more yang than yin.)

*****************************************************************

School is meant to undo the mistakes of parenting and forward the ambitions of the government.

School is built to ensure the continuation of traditions in the name of breaking customs.

School is established to make you speak to your neighbours on both sides of your house.

School is designed to keep the kids occupied so that the parents can go and work and get the economy going.

School is to give symbolism and status to the "educated".

School is meant to increase knowledge, and of course, grammar ;)

No comments: