Saturday, June 16, 2007

Random random random

1. I can't believe it! I was so gullible to let my mother talk me into a tuition deal for $25 an hour, sec 4 A maths and she made it sound so good, and I thought it was good! Thanks a lot mum.
"I managed to get a high price for you."
"So expensive, of course you have to go to the house."

BULLSHIT!

It's not $30 an hour or FORGET IT!

I'll be an ass to go all the way to Simei (either from Clementi or Ang Mo Kio) for just $25 an hour and so many days a week.

2. My nose is bleeding again. My goodness, auntie, it was just like back in Anderson when I was drinking blood in my sleep. The next thing I know, I'll be growing fangs and shunning light. Again.

3. I think I rock. I think I did a damn superb job with Flubber during SECC. But being a councillor once is enough. Pulling off 24 hours of hyperactivity is no mean feat. Hats off to Charmaine. How could she tahan man..

4. Received an sms from Ernnie on 12 June. It's one year already! So amazing. And so many of the X-men are in the main comm, with me and Shaojie as councillors.

Happy belated one year anniversary X-men!!!

5. We found a PK2 in Flubber, although he is at a higher level than PK himself.

6. Everyone said I was meant for Flubber. Hm.. Boing boing for a seh name. Ha. I'll stick with Flubber.

7. Learnt lots of stuff as an SECC councillor for SWOC.. Such as, it's good to have 3 councillors for each group because one can be lost in time, one can be lost in space, and the last one can still be around to bounce on the spot. Boing boing.

So many codes here. I wonder other than me, how many others will understand what I'm saying.

No comments: