The other day, I had the first session of RP. (Which reminds me, I'd better go check for new experiments soon.) And due to some administration cock-up, we were suddenly left with no space to sit, and a huge stack of questions to answer.
So, being the bai ka with the sleeveless tops, I chose to sit at a bench along one of the corridors. Coincidentally, it just happened to be near the admin block, and guess who walked by? Christina.
Honestly girl, it was quite ok seeing you. Although I was kinda startled, because I pretty much haven't seen people I previously know until you came by. UNTIL you said "Hey, what are you mugging?"
DAMN YOU WOMAN! I DON'T MUG!! I've been hating it when you use that word since NJ you know. Worse was during those teaching days. When we are marking, and YOU CHEER AND GO "YAY! MUGGING SESSION!" What are you? A moron?
Mugging is what YOU do. I STUDY. There's a difference. Mugging is what people like you do to get good grades. Studying is what people do, to LEARN. Why are you degrading yourself and the good name of education by mindlessly studying?
You make me despise you. You honestly do.
No comments:
Post a Comment