I must seem pretty mild nowadays.. Another friend commented that I "sounded really angry on my blog". And that what I said about Chris can be "quite disturbing".
I am/was. But with who, I don't know. I would like to think that I'm angry with Chris for being so dead rigid, and not listening that she's stifling herself in.. herself. But I think I might really be angry with myself. For not being able to accept Chris for who she is.
Girl, can you tell me what I should do? How was it that we were true friends in the past, yet reduced to mere acquaintances now? Did you change? Or did I? Or is this an inevitable road that we must both take?
What happened? That I now think that you are a person I should not have known deeeper? I am lost.. Help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment