He, is my shelter and my warm blanket. My anchor in the stormy seas, and the one God so beautifully brought into my life. Every time I recall the events that brought us that one important step closer, I can't help but smile and wink at God's ingenuity.
He reminds me of who I am when I say things that others would judge at face value. He never rushes, never pressures, never sees me for anymore than who and what I am. I don't have to even consider about how I look or what I wear, what I've done or who I was. He cares for me like how I thought love himself would do, but now there is an added sense of security.
He is genuine, and it shines in his eyes. He never despises, never judges, never pries, never minds. He is really, the prince from the fairy tale, the hero from the idol drama that I had always prayed for.
I ever did wonder if at anything at all, it was only to spite the nightmare I had only just come out from. That if I did not embrace this, then I would be letting myself down. But God somehow set my heart at peace in this. There is the familiar sense of rest and reassurance that can only be divine.
I know you read this, and you'll probably say there is no need to. Well, thank you for coming into my life, and being more than just a blessing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment