Friday, April 23, 2010

I love you.

Hello Darling,

How have you been? How many days has it been? I miss you terribly.

That night, I told you everything because I didn't want to keep anything from you. I want you to be my boyfriend and my best friend; the first person I think of no matter what happens, the last person I'd stop loving whatever it is.

I don't know how to tell you how much you mean to me, or prove in any way how you can trust me. I can't explain very clearly why I did what I did back then - it is a memory I have chosen to seal off. Re-opened it only to let you know what I think you should know.

I am very happy that there is nothing else I am hiding from you, but sad that your heart should ache over me.

You are the only one in my eyes and I cannot emphasise that enough. No one else can take me away from you, no one else matters to me anymore.

I love you, I love you, I love you.

But I don't know how else to tell you that. I love you.

No comments: