Friday, November 07, 2008

Empty

I feel so lost now that everything is over. Presentations are done, projects are submitted, all that is left are normal lessons and the final exams. The end of the semester has come. Somehow, this sem really feels different.

In the previous two years, the end of exams meant the resuming of hall life. This sem somehow meant the end of a journey. I had some excellent project mates this sem, and we had some wonderful times together. It started to feel like back in JC where everyone belonged to a class, and your closest friends are your classmates.

I've made good friends where we laugh at the slightest thing, do silly stuff (ok basically that's me), and friends I really enjoyed hearing their laughter. It just seemed different when they laughed compared to when someone else laughs. And I've made friends whom I share secrets with, and talk at a very connected heart-to-heart level. I feel so connected to everyone, so attached to these friends I don't want this sem to end.

I've had too much fun that this sem does not seem justifiable by grades. I feel so much now that I'm probably incoherent.

I know hall never gave me this sort of bliss. But at least it never left me feeling so empty..

I want to go Hong Kong, I want to go Korea, I want to try new things, I want to make new friends, and I don't want this sem to end.

No comments: