My exams end on 29 November 11 am AND I'LL BE A FREE GIRL AFTER THAT!! If any of you wanna hang out, please drop me an sms. There are too many things I want to do la..
For now, let me just come up with draft 1 of my to-do list.
1. Get the songs "Here without you" by 3 Doors Down, "Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence" by Ryuchi Sakamoto (the piano solo version) and it's piano music score, and "Apologize" by OneRepublic (the version that starts with the cello and not fuzzy like the one I have now)
anyone kind enough to send me??
here are the links to the versions I was talking about :)
Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence:
Apologize:
2. go watch a movie alone
3. go swimming!
4. go read a novel. i really need to read....
5. go shopping! need new heels, new dresses, new jewellery, new boyfriend...
6. play, play, play!!!!
*UPDATES!! More to-do items (which are near impossible, really)
7. learn the violin/viola/cello any one of them before sem 2 starts
8. learn to speak cantonese and korean fluently before I leave for Hong Kong and Korea respectively
9. earn money!!
No comments:
Post a Comment