Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Love Card

I have no idea where I read it, or how it got into my head, but originally, I thought that there was a compulsory requirement to use red as the colour code for the card.

I started out with two designs. One of hands held together, and another with two old people holding hands. But when it came to adding colour, I realised that I simply didn't know how to use red and people together.



So I came up with a third one, and one that is very common - hearts.




And this is what I presented to the class:






But my favourite design was still the old couple. It was my bright idea! So I showed the sketch that I scanned into the computer. And apparently, no one else except me knew of any compulsory colour code. And so.. I did my old couple in the end!

This is what I brought to class the second week:




The shadows were quite haphazardly done, so that explains the funny shape. Suggestions given were to make the gums redder, and to elongate the shadow so that it doesn't look like a reflection..


And so.. This is my final product!


Nice?

No comments: