Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hello hello!

Hahaha. Wanted to say Hi in a South Afrikan language. But there are too many around that I don't know which to use..

Ok. Welcome one and all. This is my blog. Blogging is something quite common over here in Singapore, and we've got people earning a living from their blogs.

Like, for example,

www.xiaxue.blogspot.com and www.mrbrownshow.com

I use my blog as an outlet to shout out what I want to say, and sometimes to tell my friends stuff. It's kind of a way of keeping contact, especially when we're separated by 4 hours and 10000 miles.

My blog is not really representative of what Singaporeans' blogs are like. Other people have loads of links to their friends' blogs and photos of themselves. But I'm seriously not a cam whore (I hate cam whores actually), and the rare photos that you see of me up here are pretty much 90% of all the photos I have of myself.

But that's just me. Every other Singaporean is probably the opposite of me.

I'll try to upload stuff whenever I can, so that hopefully you can have a longer glimpse into the life of a not-so-average-but-quite-so-ordinary Singaporean, and hopefully we can help you in your project, and you help us in ours!

No comments: